I’m a little later than normal on a Thursday, but its because I’m off work today! Yippee 🙂
I’m taking time off to take a weekend trip to Denver for a bachelorette party! I haven’t been to Colorado since I was in about 7th or 8th grade, so let me know if you have any Denver suggestions for some 30-ish year old girls 🙂
This week I’ve added a new “module” to the spread called “Word of the Day”. This is literally just as it sounds, I am going to use ONE word to describe that day at the end of it, whether it be TIRED, PRODUCTIVE, BEAUTIFUL, CRAZY, etc. We’ll see how it goes!
Also my Mood & Energy tracker is different than I’ve tried before. I’m making a bar graph, color coded with my key, and topping the Mood bar with a point (like a triangle top), and the Energy bar with a flat line (like a normal bar). I think it will turn out pretty.
I’m now using the Faber Castell XS to fill in my spreads. I LOVE the size of the tip, and its perfect for writing smaller in my book (it’s 0.1 mm). I got the whole set of Pitt Artist Pens after y’all recommended them on my Instagram pen question!
Sunday (hopefully), I’ll be updating the blog with a round-up of all your answers. It seems you have good taste because I’m already obsessed with the Pitt Artist Pens!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!
If you haven’t already and are interested in joining a new community full of other journal/planner fans click HERE to sign up for the beta-testing invite! The next round of invites will go out this weekend.
This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Day boxes for each day Monday – Sunday
- Left Page:
- Now: a to-do this week section
- Later: a to-do next week (or later) section
- Right Page:
- Meal Planner/Meal Tracker: Just as it sounds, BLD = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sleep Tracker: I write my Wake up time in the box beside the corresponding day, then I’ll write my Go to Sleep time in the box to the right. In the boxes at the end, I fill in the amount of hours I slept
- Mood/Energy Tracker: I’ll make a bar graph here with ranking of my energy & mood each day. I’ll top the Mood bars with an angle (^), and the Energy bars with a line – the key is shown on the top of the tracker.
- Word of the Day: Just a word to sum up the day! Any word!
- Gratitude: It’s nice to have a spot for tracking what you’re thankful for… even if they are super small things. This is just a weekly gratitude box to use throughout the week (or at the end).
- Takeaway: This is a spot for whatever you want to write. This is a “weekly takeaway” section that I’ll edit at the end of the week. Something I learned or got out of the week.
Tools I Used
Check these out …
- Notebook – Leuchtturm 1917 A5 Dotted notebook
- Pencil for outlining corners first
- Pen – Sharpie Pen
- Stainless Steel Ruler
- Title – Tombow Dual Brush Art Markers from Greyscale pack
- Stencils – 3 Stainless Steel Drawing Painting Stencils from Amazon
- Letter Stamps – Pegz Stamp American Typewriter 36 -piece Uppercase Letter Starter Rubber Stamp Set