Did you know Tombow JUST released 12 new colors for the first time since the 1980’s?! And they’re ALL beautiful!
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
I’ve updated the printable to a the new colors, and now every single spot is taken in their new carrying case!
The new Tombow Dual Brush Pen colors are as follows:
- 131 Lemon Lime
- 291 Alice Blue
- 401 Aqua
- 403 Bright Blue
- 407 Tiki Teal
- 379 Jade Green
- 569 Jet Blue
- 803 Pink Punch
- 817 Mauve
- 910 Opal
- N49 Warm Gray 8
- N52 Cool Gray 8
If you’re wanting to purchase JUST these colors, be sure to grab them through their website – you can get all 12 in one pack – use the coupon code LIFEBYWHITNEY15 to save 15%!
Even if you don’t have all of the pens, you can organize everything you DO have in this 108-pen tote. This case is now available for individual sale on Tombow’s website here – you can use the coupon code here too 🙂
I was previously using the 96-count desk stand, but this guy is even better – it’s super portable because of the top that snaps on and has a handle… Plus, it folds out into 3 sections and you can spread it out to line your desk or make it fit the area you’re using.
Anyways, I made a color locater guide for the last desk stand, so I figured I should definitely make a new guide for this one too! I followed the ‘Dual Brush Pens Color Chart’ from their Blending Palette, but the grid was a LITTLE different, so I ended up wrapping the greyscale pens around the right edge.
Once you get the guide printed, you can color in the squares to show ‘true’ color, because unfortunately some of the Tombow caps colors can be deceiving. They may look different on paper.
The printable has 6 separate grids, some are labeled with the colors and some are blank. You can choose which ones you want to use. You may want to organize them a little different! Watch the video to see everything explained- and how I want to decorate the box top.
- Tombow only makes 96 dual brush pen colors, but there are 108 spaces in this case – you can add others like Mono drawing pens, highlighters, fudenosuke pens (my fav!), etc. OR you can add some duplicate (or favorite) brush pens.
- In the printable, there’s a square guide that you can cut out with scissors and paste to the inside of your case (like in the video). It can’t be seen when it’s all folded up.
- Print the blank grids and add whatever colors you want – in whatever order you want!
- See the old printable for the 96-marker desk stand here.
- Don’t throw away the packaging on the inside of the lid – turn it around and decorate it! (See how below)
Download Your Copy!
If you want a copy of the gridded template, you can download it free through the link below! Be sure to tag me if you print and use this to help organize your pens ~ I’m @lifebywhitney everywhere! If you’re wanting to print a smaller version for your A5 size journal – print your version at about 60%.
👇 Let me know what you think about the printable and what YOU wanna see next in the comment section! 👇
I use affiliate links throughout this blog to make a tiny compensation on some of the products listed ~ this doesn’t cost you more if you buy, but it definitely helps support the blog!