This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. I have a color key at the bottom for these space.
- H20 – # of oz. of water I drank that day.
- Mood – My general mood throughout the day. (Use KEY for reference) – This is then graphed on the right-hand page
- Energy – How much energy I had during the day. (Use KEY for reference)
- Productivity – If I felt like I accomplished what I intended to. (Use KEY for reference)
- Key – This is a NEW key I’m using that resembles the faces on dice. 1 – 5.
- This Week – Tasks I need to get done ASAP
- Next Week – Tasks I need to do next week and beyond
- Weather – I’ll draw a weather icon here at the end of the day
- Mood/Energy Graph – A spot to add a line graph based on mood & energy levels throughout the week. Mood is graphed with a circle and Energy is graphed with a square.
- Sleep Tracker – In the first column, write in the time you woke up that day. In the 2nd column, write in the time you went to sleep, and in the third column write the number of hours of sleep you got that night.
- Gratitude – What I’m thankful for this week.
- Don’t Forget – Appointments, Notes, Ideas, etc.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Black TwinTone Marker
- Clickable Letter Stamps
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens (Scarlet 925 & Green 296)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS!
General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.