This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Every Single Thing – This is a brain dump area — I usually fill this part in before the week begins. Write down every single thing that’s on your mind that you should be tending to! Then, move it on over to certain days.
- Waiting On – A section on things not in your control, but you’re waiting on someone else (e-mails, packages, tentative plans, etc.)
- One Line About Today – Fill this in after the day is finished. Add ANYTHING about what happened today.
- Notes – Anything I need to remember for later
- Gratitude – Write what you’re grateful for this week.
- Striped Section below gratitude. Check out the Journal Companion’s Blank Space Ideas for what to use this area for! Track meals, Zendoodles, Currently, This day in history, etc.
- Song of the Week – Favorite song I’m listening to for the week.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- TwinTone Bright Marker Set (Teal Color pen)
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens (01 tip)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.