This Week’s Spread Notes:
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Day Boxes – I’ll write my to-do’s on the left side of the boxes. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
- Appointments – A spot to write in my appointments this week and any I make during the week.
- B, L, D (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) – Use this as a meal planner or a meal tracker.
- Sunshine – Wake-up time
- Moon – Go to sleep time
- Weather – The box in between. I’ll draw a weather icon.
- Questions – A fun way to evaluate your week. I asked myself the following questions:
- What did you learn this week?
- What did you do for yourself?
- How did you work towards your goals?
- What are you loving this week?
- What are you grateful for?
- What are you working towards?
- What is next week’s main focus?
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Outline Letter Stamps
- Leaf Stamps – coming soon!
- Square Stencils
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.