This Week’s Spread Notes:
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- PLAN: In the top left corner, I have a spot to write how “this week will be…”. Fill this out before the week begins.
- REFLECT: In the bottom right corner, I have a spot to write how “this week was…”. Fill this out at the end of the week.
- Each day, write your to-do’s in the top section of the day-boxes, and fill in how your day was at the end of the day.
- This Week – Tasks I need to get done ASAP
- Next Week – Tasks I need to do next week and beyond
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. Reference a color key on another page or squeeze on into this layout somewhere 🙂
- (M) Mood – My general mood throughout the day.
- (E) Energy – How much energy I had during the day.
- (P) Productivity – If I felt like I accomplished what I intended to.
- Word of the Day – One word that comes to your mind at the end of the day. It can be something you felt, saw, ate, heard, etc. (e.g. HAPPINESS, FRIENDS, LAZY, PIZZA, etc.)
- Now Goals – My current goals I’m working toward. These can be this month, next month, this year, or long-term.
- Memories – Memorable events that happened during the week.
- Habit Tracker – A spot to track 5 habits throughout the week.
- Headlines – Top news throughout the week.
- Meals – Use this as a meal planner or a meal tracker for breakfast, lunch, dinner, water intake, & steps.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens (01 tip)
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Clickable Typewriter Stamps
- Banner Stamps
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Title: Tombow Dual Brush Pens from the Galaxy Pack
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.
*I am no longer making blog posts for each and every layout. Find all downloads in the “My Shop” section when they’re released!