This Week’s Spread Notes:
Left Page (Trackers):
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Each of the 7 sections references a particular day. I made the “key” for reference at the bottom. Here’s what I’m tracking:
- 1 Thing To Do – Write my one MAIN goal for the day.
- (M) Mood – My general mood throughout the day. Color in the top triangle with a color from my color-key.
- (E) Energy – How much energy I had during the day. Color in the bottom triangle with a color from my color-key.
- One Line About Today – Daily takeaway.
- Gratitude – What I’m thankful for each day.
- Weather – In the strip above the “key” section, I’ll add a weather icon for each day.
- Sleep – Write “Wake-Up” time in the top square of each day, Write go-to sleep time in second square of each day, then add number of hours in the “in between days” boxes.
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
*Thanks to Life by Whitney Facebook group member Mikaelle M. for this name!
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Colored Pens for key (optional)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.