We drew this spread in Live Draw 5. You can watch the replay in the Facebook Group & learn how to draw this step-by-step! Click here to join & watch!
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
- Left Page:
- This Week – Things to do this week (not necessarily on a particular day).
- Goals: Write down a weekly goal. As in — if you could get ONE thing done this week, what would it be. Make sure it’s manageable & measureable!
- Next Week: Things I need to do next week or beyond.
- Right Page:
- Steps: Write # of steps you took that day.
- H20: How much water you drank throughout the day.
- Food: I’m using this spot to write whether what I ate was healthy or not.
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. I have a color key at the bottom for these spaces.
- Mood (M) – My general mood throughout the day.
- Energy (E) – How much energy I had during the day.
- Productivity (P) – If I felt like I accomplished what I intended to.
- Sleep: In the first column, write in the time you woke up that day. In the 2nd column, write in the time you went to sleep, and in the third column write the number of hours of sleep you got that night.
- Song – Favorite song I’m listening to for the week.
- Notes – Anything I need to remember for later.
- Gratitude – write what you’re grateful for this week.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen – for title (#373 – Sea Blue)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen – for title (#665 – Purple)
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens for title outline (05 tip)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS!
General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.