This Month’s Spread Notes:
- Goals – My current 3 goals I’m working toward. These can be this month, next month, this year, or long-term.
- Habit Tracker – A spot to track 5 habits throughout the month.
- Memories – Memories from the month of October.
- Daily Do’s – I do certain things on certain days & this is where I’ll keep up with those things assigned to the same day each week.
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens (01 tip)
- Letter Stamps (not a direct link because I bought at Tuesday Morning)
- Inkadinkado Clear Small And Medium Blocks
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Target Dollar Spot Letter Stickers
- Title: Tombow Dual Brush Pens (606 & 296 – from Galaxy pack)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.