October 2017 7-Spread Bundle
October is ALL new & includes ONE more spread than the typical 6-month bundle! For each of the spreads, I’ve included the following:
- Blank PDF
- Printable PDF with No Headers (with all weekly spreads)
- Measurement PDF Template
- My Version Printable PDF
- Notes PDF (tells you what everything stands for and how to use them)
- Photo of my Final Product
- Photo of the spread with all supplies used
These can be printed or used on your digital journal! All spreads can be used for ANY weeks since they are blank, you can customize them to your date preferences.
*Measurement PDF and Excel sheet use measurements for the Leuchtturm 1917 A5 notebook. It’s measurements are: 26 squares across by 38 squares down. Each square is .5 cm. See Spread Features below for more of what is included in this bundle!
Details + Extras
October’s Bundle includes the FULL versions of each of the following:
- October 2017 Monthly Spread
- 6 Weekly Spreads:
- The Sunshine (September 25 – October 1, 2017)
- The Umbrella (October 2-8, 2017)
- Plan & Reflect (October 9-15, 2017)
- The Questionnaire (October 16-22, 2017)
- Stripes (October 23-29, 2017)
- Crooked Ladder (October 30 – November 5, 2017)
- 1 Numbered 26×38 blank practice sheet, so you can mess around with ideas before committing them to your journal… if you tend to be a perfectionist. 🙂 You can print (and trash) as many as you want!
TOTAL: 35 PDFs, 7 Final Spread Pictures + 7 Spread Pictures with Supplies Used These are also great to download and use in your digital journal. Think iPad + GoodNotes.
You can print the blank, No Header, or My Version spreads out for your own journal and use tape, glue, or page protectors to add these spreads to your journal. This bundle is a ZIP file, but you can still view them on a mobile device. You will need to download an external app. There’s some free ones! Search “open ZIP file” in your app store. Click here to learn how to open ZIP files on an iPhone or iPad
How to Use
You have 2 options:
- Print and paste it in your journal or print on sticker paper and stick it in your journal or planner
- Print and use the measurements to re-draw the spread yourself into your journal