So, now that I’ve released October’s spreads, and found out you guys like the more creative stuff, I think you’ll LOVE what I’ve got for November! I’ve added all of my spreads EARLY in this bundle so you can see them before anyone else! This collection includes the paid bundle for each of the following weeks (normally $3.99 each):
- October 31, 2016 – November 6, 2016 Weekly Spread
- November 7, 2016 – November 13, 2016 Weekly Spread
- November 14, 2016 – November 20, 2016 Weekly Spread
- November 21, 2016 – November 27, 2016 Weekly Spread
- November 28, 2016 – December 4, 2016 Weekly Spread
- BONUS: November 2016 Monthly Spread
- BONUS: Meal Planner + Grocery List Spread
These spreads are all different than any I’ve released before, and are ONLY currently available in the bundle. They will, like usual, be released each Sunday before the week starts. For each of the spreads, I’ve included the following:
- A Measurement PDF Template (to go with the squares on a Leuchtturm A5 size journal)
- My Version Printable PDF that shows you exactly what I’ve drawn out with headers and everything (fonts may be different).
- A Notes PDF that includes what you need to know about each spread including Fonts used in each spread and where to download these fonts.
- A Printable “No Header” Template with ALL the headers except for the MAIN header (in case you want to use it for a separate week than what I’ve made it for) (No watermarks)
- A Printable “BLANK” PDF with only lines so you can print and customize however you want (for any week of the year, and you can change the headers) (No watermarks)
- The editable Excel file so you can change out headers on your own and print them yourself (keep in mind, this will only work with fonts from your computer, some of mine are different as you can see in the PDF, and I download them all for free from dafont.com)
If you do not have a Leuchtturm A5 size journal, you can find a converter here. Keep in mind, you must type each size of my box from the layout to figure out the size your box should be. You can print these spreads out for your own journal and use tape, glue, or page protectors to add these spreads to your journal, but you can also purchase these full-sheet Avery label sheets for $6.49 on Amazon, so you can print out the spreads, and simply stick them into your journal. Please let me know if you have any questions about the printables. They will be released on the blog each week, but the free versions only include measurement templates, and the “My Version” templates.
This bundle is a ZIP file, but you can still view them on an iPhone. Click here to find out how.