This Week’s Spread Notes:
Day Boxes (Trees) – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Boxes on the left & right of the tree – Use these for whatever you’d like. I’m thinking about making Zen doodles in each!
- Gratitude – Write what you’re grateful for this week.
- Highlights – Favorite or most memorable things that went on this week.
- This Week – Tasks I need to get done ASAP
- Next Week – Tasks I need to do next week and beyond
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. Add a color key to this page or reference one already in your book.
- (M) Mood – My general mood throughout the day.
- (E) Energy – How much energy I had during the day.
- Song – My favorite song of the week
**I used the Free Journal Companion in this spread to split my pages up. Reference Rows J & C on BOTH pages.**
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Soft & Hard Tip
- Helix Ruler
- Life by Whitney Christmas Stamps
- Learn to Create Art Deco Lettering Card Book
- Inkadinkado Clear Small And Medium Blocks
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Ornaments: Tombow Dual Brush Pens –
- Green Pallette: 373, 245, 296, 173
- Red Pallette: 725, 743, 815, 755
- Blender Pen
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS!
General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.