This Week’s Spread Notes:
- This Week – Tasks I need to get done ASAP
- Next Week – Tasks I need to do next week and beyond
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. I have a color key at the bottom for these space.
- (M) Mood – My general mood throughout the day.
- (E) Energy – How much energy I had during the day.
- (P) Productivity – If I felt like I accomplished what I intended to.
- Meals – This can be used for meal planning or meal tracking each day.
- One Line About Today – Fill this in after the day is finished. Add ANYTHING about what happened today.
- Gratitude – What I’m thankful for this week.
- Notes – Anything I need to remember for later.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Tombow Fudenosuke Pen
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens (05 tip)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS!
General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.