This Week’s Spread Notes:
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Calendar – A quick glance on days and dates. You choose if you want to use the calendar in more ways.
- Important – What is going on throughout the month. Birthdays, appointments, special dates, to-do’s, etc.
- Current – Goals you are working on right now!
- December – What you are intending to achieve this month.
- 2018 – December is a great time to set your 2018 goals. Ask yourself what you want to have acheived by next year at this time.
- Timeline – Write down something about each day. This can be a daily goal, a positive thought, an important occurrence, etc. Fill in before or after your days. You choose how to use this!
**I used the Free Journal Companion in this spread to split my pages up. Reference Row M on left page. Reference Row A on both pages.**
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Helix Ruler
- Learn to Create Modern Calligraphy Tin
- “Goals” Whimsy Alphabet Clear Stamps by Recollections™
- Inkadinkado Clear Small And Medium Blocks
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
- Tombow TwinTone (Black)
- Title: Tombow Dual Brush Pen (296, Green)
- Title: Tombow Dual Brush Pen (755, Rubine Red)
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens for title outline (05 tip)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS!
General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.