This Week’s Spread Notes:
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. I have a color key at the bottom right for these spaces.
- (M) Mood – My general mood throughout the day.
- (E) Energy – How much energy I had during the day.
- Appointments & Notes – Any appointments during the week (or made during the week) + notes to not forget.
- Now – Tasks I need to get done ASAP
- Later – Tasks I need to do next week and beyond
- News – Top news throughout the week
- Wins – The best parts of the week (can fill out during or after the week)
- “Currently” Section – where I write what’s currently going on this week. I’ve chosen to track the following: Working On, Reading, Loving, Listening to, & Wanting. Feel free to customize these how you’d like.
- Trackers Section:
- Sunshine – Wake-up time
- Moon – Go to sleep time
- L – Lunch
- D – Dinner
- Word: One word that comes to your mind at the end of the day. It can be something you felt, saw, ate, heard, etc. (e.g. HAPPINESS, FRIENDS, LAZY, PIZZA, etc.)
- Weather – I’ll draw a weather icon here at the end of the day
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Title Pens:
- Key Pens (all from Galaxy Set):
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS!
General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.