This Week’s Spread Notes:
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Every Single Thing – This is a brain dump area — I usually fill this part in before the week begins. Write down every single thing that’s on your mind that you should be tending to! Then, move it on over to certain days.
- Weeks Highlights – Fill this in at the end of the week. Fill in the highlights of the week or something you learned.
- Habit Tracker – A spot to track 5 habits throughout the week.
- Current Goals – My current goals I’m working toward. These can be this month, next month, this year, or long-term.
- Today Things – Fill this in after the day is finished. Add ANYTHING about what happened today.
- Weather – I’ll draw a weather icon here at the end of the day.
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
- Later – Tasks I need to do next week and beyond.
*I used the Free Journal Companion in this spread to split my pages up. Reference Rows D on BOTH pages, and M on the left page, & I on the right page.*
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Soft Tip
- Helix Ruler
- Title: Tombow Dual Brush Pen (296, Green)
- Title: Tombow Dual Brush Pen (755, Rubine Red)
- Title: Tombow Mono Drawing Pens for outline (05 tip)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.