This Week’s Spread Notes:
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
- Later: What I need to do later on.
- Goals: Write down my top goal or two for the week.
- Notes: Any random notes I have through the week
- Food Section:
- L – Lunch
- D – Dinner
- Trackers – I like to use colors in these trackers, but that isn’t necessary. These use colors from the color key.
- (M) Mood – My general mood throughout the day.
- (E) Energy – How much energy I had during the day.
- Color Key optional
- Gratitude – What I’m thankful for this week.
- Song: Song I’m loving this week
- Memories / Headlines: Anything special or memorable that happened during the week (in the world or in your life).
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen – for title (#245 – Sap Green)
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens for title outline (05 tip)
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.