This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Day Boxes – I write my to-do’s in these boxes before the day begins. After the day is complete, I’ll revisit and mark my done tasks and add anything else I did that day.
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
- This Week – Things to do this week (not necessarily on a particular day).
- One Line About Today – Fill this in after the day is finished. Add ANYTHING about what happened today.
- Goals: Write down a weekly goal on the top line, then mini-day goals for each day. That is, if you could get ONE thing done that day, what should it be. Fill this in at the beginning of the week, the night before or the morning of.
- Next Week: Things I need to do next week or beyond.
- Important Notes & Appointments: Anything else important you need to add for the week.
- Leuchtturm A5 Dotted Notebook (Emerald)
- Door Hanger Measurement Tool
- Sharpie Pen
- Tombow Fudenosuke (Soft Tip) – for title
- Pegz Stamp American Uppercase Letter Rubber Stamp Set
- Mason Row Lowercase Alphabet Clickable Typewriter Stamps
- Tombow Mono Drawing Pens (05 tip)
- Ranger Raven Ink Pad
*these are affiliate links, meaning you will not pay more for the product, but I get a teeny tiny percentage — to help fuel more GIVEAWAYS! General Notes & Tips:
- To transfer, look at the measurement file. The numbers correspond to the squares. Some measurement PDF’s have dashed lines and RED dots, if so:
- Draw dashed lines out first with a pencil. Erase these when you finish.
- Draw the DOTS and connect while looking at the “My Version” spread for reference.
- The PENCIL is your friend!! Try out drawing the main corners and headers FIRST (I use pencil for this), then, use a pen to connect them with a ruler, add headings, etc.
- I use a medium A5 Leuchtturm 1917 dotted notebook, so the measurements are 26 squares across per page and 38 squares tall.
- If you’d like to switch out any elements or find out more about what elements I use in my spreads, visit: https://lifebywhitney.com/spread-elements/
- All measurements are by Squares Width X Height. (Each square in this notebook is 0.5 cm)
This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.