Bring in the New Year with these killer January spreads.
It’s your time to create something amazing…
You get SIX weekly spreads in this bundle:
- Kites – Exclusive
- All the Right Angles
- Angles and Tangles
- Simplicity Squared
- Sliding into the Weekend
- ZigZagging through the Week
- The January bundle includes a bonus Weekly Meal Planner, so you can plan your meals the right way to begin your new year.
- January 2020 Monthly Spread
Each Weekly spread includes these PDF printables to help guide your transfer:
- Measurements PDF — a dot measurement guide to precisely transfer each spread design into your own journal.
- Blank PDF — the layout design without my section headers, so you can customize each section.
- No Header PDF — the layout design with my section headers but without the primary date header, so you can use it any time of year.
Each Monthly spread includes these PDFs:
- Grid PDF — A simple grid outline to help you create the initial skeleton outline (rows & columns) of your layout before you commit to pen (so always use pencil here first).
- Measurements PDF — This is your second grid layout committed to pen strokes so you can begin to see your design take shape.
- Blank PDF — The design layout with just lines, so you can customize however you want.
- Final — This is what the final design should look like. Use it as a reference while designing your layout.
How to Use
For all your spreads, you have 2 options:
- Print and use the measurement files to re-draw the spread into your own journal.
- Print and paste the blank version into your journal (or print on sticker paper and stick it into your journal).
Then customize however you’d like!
PRO TIP: It’s also best to use pencil first — especially when just starting your skeleton outlines — and to only make super-light strokes with your pencil. After you commit to pen, you can then erase any pencil guides.