The January bundle is HERE! I’m the most excited about this one because I’ve thought about it, and decided to post the easiest at the first of the month through the most difficult at the end of the month.
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
This January collection includes the paid bundle for each of the following weeks (normally $3.99 each):
- January 2 – 8, 2017 Weekly Spread
- January 9 – 15, 2017 Weekly Spread
- January 16 – 22, 2017 Weekly Spread
- January 23 – 29, 2017 Weekly Spread
- January 30 – February 5, 2017 Weekly Spread
- BONUS: January 2017 Monthly Spread
- BONUS: Meal Planner & Grocery List
- (NEW!) Blank 26×38 dotted practice template for printing and practicing – a BLANK gridded printable practice template, so you can mess around with ideas before committing them to your journal… if you tend to be a perfectionist! You can print (and trash) as many as you want!
These spreads are all different than any I’ve released before, and are ONLY currently available in the bundle. They will, like usual, be released each Sunday before the week starts.
If you do not have a Leuchtturm A5 size journal, you can find a converter here. Keep in mind, you must type each size of my box from the layout to figure out the size your box should be.
You can print these spreads out for your own journal and use tape, glue, or page protectors to add these spreads to your journal, but you can also purchase these full-sheet Avery label sheets for $6.49 on Amazon, so you can print out the spreads, and simply stick them into your journal.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the printables. They will be released on the blog each week, but the free versions only include measurement templates, and the “My Version” templates.
This bundle is a ZIP file, but you can still view them on an iPhone. Click here to find out how.