This Week’s Spread Notes:
- All of these boxes are completely customizable, but I’ll explain what I’m using below.
- Daily Mini-Zen – This is the first time adding a Zen doodle section. At the end of the day when I’m filling in the journal, I’ll take a few minutes to draw a daily mini-Zen. What’s a Zen Doodle? Click here to learn more.
- Currently Reading – I’m always in the middle of an Audiobook, but hardly take notes on them. In this section I’ll write the book I’m reading along with a few key points.
- Song of the Week – What I’m listening to this week.
- Gratitude – What are you thankful for?
- Week’s Highlights – Favorite parts of the week
- Current Projects – Here I’ll write down what I’m working on, and write a little about my progress, next steps, etc.
- Weather – I’ll write the high’s & low’s in the top & bottom rows, then a weather icon in the middle squares.
- Trackers – Mood, Energy, Productivity, Steps. This will be full of color at the end of the week, using the key.
- Brainstorm area is a brain dump section to write down a list of EVERYTHING that’s on my mind.
- Day boxes – I’ll write my specific daily to-do’s here, and done’s at the end of the day.
To see the blog post, go here. This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.