This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Day boxes go across the top with the last box for the full weekend
- Mood & Energy tracker: For each day, track your mood (1-10) and your energy (1-10) in the two stacked lines. You may make a color-coded key to use to color them in (or not) 🙂
- Now / Later section at the bottom
- Now: What to do THIS week
- Later: Stuff to do in the future
- H20 Tracker: I try to drink about 80 oz. of water each day, and this spot I have 8 squares for each day. Each square represents 10 oz. of water, and I’ll color them in for each 10 oz I drink that day.
- Steps: My watch tracks my steps each day, so I’ll fill this in at the end of each day or the end of the week.
- Sleep tracker – this is used to graph my hours slept each night
- Meal tracker – I’m tracking my lunches and dinners here. You can use this as a meal planner or a meal tracker (at the end of the day).
- Notes section – for anything else you want to track
To see the blog post, go here. This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.