This Week’s Spread Notes:
- Left Page:
- Every Single Thing — this is the first time I’be included a “brain dump” section on a weekly spread. I plan to write EVERYTHING on my mind down on either Sunday night or Monday early morning, and then use symbols to represent urgency. For example, → = Next Week, Down arrow = This Week, ! = ASAP.
- Small day sections to write in to-dos, and a later section in the bottom for future tasks
- “This Week I”Section — I fill this in throughout the week, and this week I’m tracking what I:
- Listened to
- Near the middle of the page, I’m going to write a news headline from the week, something I’m grateful for, and the goal I’m working towards
- At the bottom, I’ve got 3 tracker-graphs for water, steps, and sleep.
To see the blog post, go here. This is a ZIP file with all files included. If you are viewing on a mobile device, you can download apps to view the files, here’s a guide to see how to open and view the files on an iPhone.