I’m so excited about this month’s bundle! It’s the last of 2016! Hopefully the best yet. I tend to get more and more creative with these spreads, and like to keep up with a lot of info week-to-week. It changes weekly what I like to keep up with, but you can definitely cater to your needs. This December collection includes the paid bundle for each of the following weeks (normally $3.99 each):
- November 28, 2016 – December 4, 2016 Weekly Spread
- December 5, 2016 – December 11, 2016 Weekly Spread
- December 12, 2016 – December 18, 2016 Weekly Spread
- December 19, 2016 – December 25, 2016 Weekly Spread
- December 26, 2016 – January 1, 2017 Weekly Spread
- BONUS: December 2016 Monthly Spread
- BONUS: Calendex for 2017
- (NEW!) BONUS: BLANK journal template for Tracing Out Ideas BEFORE transferring to your journal
These spreads are all different than any I’ve released before, and are ONLY currently available in the bundle. They will, like usual, be released each Sunday before the week starts. For each of the spreads, I’ve included the following:
- A Measurement PDF Template (to go with the squares on a Leuchtturm A5 size journal)
- My Version Printable PDF that shows you exactly what I’ve drawn out with headers and everything (fonts may be different).
- A Notes PDF that includes what you need to know about each spread including Fonts used in each spread and where to download these fonts.
- A Printable “No Header” Template with ALL the headers except for the MAIN header (in case you want to use it for a separate week than what I’ve made it for) (No watermarks)
- A Printable “BLANK” PDF with only lines so you can print and customize however you want (for any week of the year, and you can change the headers) (No watermarks)
- The editable Excel file so you can change out headers on your own and print them yourself (keep in mind, this will only work with fonts from your computer, some of mine are different as you can see in the PDF, and I download them all for free from dafont.com)
- NEW BONUS! – I’ve included a BLANK gridded printable practice template, so you can mess around with ideas before committing them to your journal… if you tend to be a perfectionist! You can print (and trash) as many as you want!
If you do not have a Leuchtturm A5 size journal, you can find a converter here. Keep in mind, you must type each size of my box from the layout to figure out the size your box should be. You can print these spreads out for your own journal and use tape, glue, or page protectors to add these spreads to your journal, but you can also purchase these full-sheet Avery label sheets for $6.49 on Amazon, so you can print out the spreads, and simply stick them into your journal. Please let me know if you have any questions about the printables. They will be released on the blog each week, but the free versions only include measurement templates, and the “My Version” templates.