Learn how to draw unique layouts with these printable grids and easy-to-read measurement files. These transfer into any journal & are super easy to transfer into your A5 size journal with the Door Hanger Pro measurement tool. Each of the 7 spreads include the following:
- 1 Measurement PDF with Reference Rows from the Journal Companion (included in download)
- 1 Measurement file with the Leuchtturm A5 dot-grid for reference
- 1 Dot/Grid file that shows the set-up grid to draw in pencil
- 1 “My Version” printout for use with any week
- 1 Blank version with only lines for printing & customizing
- 1 Photo of how mine turned out 🙂
You also get the Journal Companion toolset to show you exactly where to draw grid lines. There’s also a page in the Companion that lists TONS of ideas on how to customize weekly layout pages.
How to Use:
- Print and paste, or print on sticker paper and stick in your journal or planner.
- Print and use the measurements to transfer into your own journal OR print and paste the blank versions into your own journal.
This IS a ZIP file – so be sure to download a Zip file opener (free) on your tablet or phone if viewing from there – learn how here!