Need help splitting your pages into equal sections?? The table in the companion will help!
Create a journal you love! Enroll in the Journal YOU Course.
All new layouts from November 2017 will reference the rows in the Journal Companion (instead of numbers) and can be used with any size journal. I will also reference this sheet in my live-draws if you want to follow along!
Here’s what you get:
- Printable Journal Measurement Shortcut Tool:
- This works hand-in-hand with the Door Hanger and Door Hanger Pro (OR for non-door hanger owners if you number the borders of your layout).
- Simplify dividing your pages into equal sections. This gives you exact measurements of where the lines should be. No one needs a calculator anyways!
- The original is compatible with the 37 or 38 square tall + 26 square wide notebook, but if you download the PDF, you can actually edit the PDF with your own journal height and width!
Other versions I have created already are HERE if you want a pre-made version.
- Blank Space Ideas:
- If you’re following one of my layouts but don’t necessarily want to track the same things I do, visit this sheet for other space-filling ideas!
- Blank Dotted & Numbered Spread for Printing & Practicing
- If you want to practice my layouts before committing them to your journal, this page will help you out!
- Habit Tracker Ideas – a sheet full of ideas for your habit trackers
- Click the “PLAY” button on the picture to see a video of how to use this tool!