20 Printable Circle Trackers
Want to try out new circle trackers, but don’t want to draw out every single one?
Download these printable circles and track your years, months, weeks and days in a beautiful visual way!
- 1 table that shows angle measurements to make your own circle trackers (must use a protractor)
- 20 printable circle trackers
- 24 Hour Time Tracker Wheels
- 31 Day Tracker Wheels
- 30 Day Tracker Wheels
- 12 Month Tracker Wheels
- 7-Day Tracker Wheels
Here's some ideas:
- 24 Hour Wheels: create daily appointment wheels, timetrack how you spend your time with a color code, create your ideal day (& try to stick to it)
- 30 & 31-Day Monthly Trackers: color-coded mood, energy or productivity trackers, simple yes or no habit trackers, use it to track special meetings & appointments
- 12 month trackers: create birthday wheels, create goals for each month, create a monthly highlight wheel, create a home-cleaning schedule
- 7-Day Trackers: Use as weekly habit trackers, track your appointments, plan your week with weekly to-do’s, use as gratitude tracker or one line about today
Be sure to check out more ideas on how to use circle trackers in this post.
There’s not ONE way to use these trackers - get creative with it. I’ve drawn the 24 hour tracker to show you how I’m using it to track my day in this video: http://bit.ly/circle-tracker-video.
How to Use
You have 2 options:
- Print and use the measurement files to re-draw the spread into your own journal.
- Print and paste the blank version into your journal (or print on sticker paper and stick it into your journal).
Then customize however you’d like!