Each week, I give away the Leuchtturm 1917 A5 dotted journal I use.
Voting is going on for which color I’ll give away this week! Last week, it was Emerald.
What's the Plan?
I’ll be showing you guys brand new weekly & monthly spreads, and we may draw one before it’s ever released on the site! You’ll get to vote on which we draw.
This is exclusively for my Facebook group members, so request your access now! I will be showing you how I plan out and draw my spreads, and how I use the free printables from my site. You do NOT need the same size notebook I’m using if you’re wanting to follow along! I will try to adapt my directions to every size.
I will be using the Leuchtturm A5 journal, but I will show you how to transfer even if you don’t have this same notebook size. Also, if you’re planning on drawing along with me, you’ll be super-prepared if you number your squares around each border with a pencil (example in the free companion).
(Door Hanger owners — disregard this process, the hanger will help with ALL of the numbers.)
If you stick around and complete the draw-up with me, I encourage you to share your version on Instagram! I’ll give you a special hashtag at the end of the session to tag your picture!
Those that attend the session will be entered to win the new journal I draw in. I will provide instructions during the session on how to enter!
What to Bring?
To make the most out of the session, be sure to bring:
- Pencil (for guidelines you may want to erase)
- Pen – for permanent lines
- Journal (I will try to accommodate every single size, but I use the Leuchtturm A5 dotted journal)
- If you do not have a journal yet, print & practice with my included numbered dotted template (included in the companion)
*If you do not have a door hanger tool, get ahead of the game by numbering your squares across the top & numbering them down the sides.
What's the Journal Companion?
In some of my layouts, I will reference the companion in order to split certain pages into equal sized sections. The table shows the exact numbers you will reference if drawing along with me.
I currently have versions for the following notebooks included in the download:
If your size isn’t listed, please comment below which size and type you’re using & I will create a version for you!
I’ve also included a Blank Space Ideas page in the Companion just in case you’re not wanting to track what I’m tracking. This will be an ever-growing list, and I’d love your suggestions to help this list grow!
Lastly, you’ll get a blank gridded & numbered printable. Just in case you’re not ready to commit the layout to your own journal, but you still want to learn how to do it, print the gridded paper and draw your layout there! Then, you can decide whether you want to add to your journal or not! 🙂
I’m also throwing in a coupon code to show you how to get the Door Hanger 2-Pack for free!
Remember, this is supposed to be a fun class, and I will answer your questions along the way. I want to help you understand my process, so hopefully you can start designing your own layouts! The Live-Draw session typically doesn’t last more than an hour & I try to fit something else in at the end.
Please ask any questions in the comment section below — you’re probably not the only one with that question! 🙂
Past Live Sessions:
These are links inside the Life by Whitney Facebook group, so you must be a member to view. Join now by clicking here 🙂
- Live Session 1: The Sunshine. August 20, 2017 at 4:00 PM CST
- Live Session 2: The Tri. September 10, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 3: Plan & Reflect. September 24, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 4: Crooked Ladder. October 8, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 5: The Overlap. October 22, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 6: The Chevron. November 5, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 7: The Fox. November 19, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 8: The Ribbon. December 10, 2017 at 3:30 PM CST
- Live Session 9: The January 2018 Weekly Spread. January 7, 2018 at 3:30 CST