Live Draw Details Below
Each week, I give away the A5 dotted journal I use.
Voting is going on for which color I’ll give away this week! Last week, it was the Pink Scribbles that Matter Pro A5 dotted journal!
What's the Plan?
I’ll be showing you guys brand new weekly & monthly spreads, and we typically draw spreads that are not yet released on the site! You’ll always get to vote on which we draw the week before we draw it.
This is exclusively for my Facebook group members, so request your access now! I will be showing you how I plan out and draw my spreads, and how I use the free printables from my site. You do NOT need the same size notebook I’m using if you’re wanting to follow along! I will try to adapt my directions to every size. The day before the draw, PDF files for the layout we draw will be added to a special Live Draw folder within each event.
I will be using a new Leuchtturm A5 journal each week, but I will show you how to transfer even if you don’t have this same notebook size. Also, if you’re planning on drawing along with me, you’ll be super-prepared if you number your squares around each border with a pencil (example in the free companion).
(Door Hanger and Door Hanger Pro owners — disregard this process, the hanger will help with ALL of the numbers.)
Those that attend the session will be entered to win the new journal I draw in. I’ll provide instructions during the session on how to enter!
If you stick around and complete the draw with me, I encourage you to share your version on Instagram and in the group. I love seeing what you draw – and you’ll typically get another giveaway entry by doing this!
Also, be sure to subscribe at the Live Subscribe page (shared during the draw) to get a follow-up e-mail with additional ways to enter the giveaway and links and all we talked about. Watch out for that e-mail on Monday after the draw.
What to Bring?
To make the most out of the session, be sure to bring:
- Pencil (for guidelines you may want to erase)
- Pen – for permanent lines
- Journal (I will try to accommodate every single size, but I use the Leuchtturm A5 dotted journal)
- If you do not have a journal yet, print & practice with my included numbered dotted template (included in the companion)
*If you do not have a door hanger tool, get ahead of the game by numbering your squares across the top & numbering them down the sides.
What's the Journal Companion?
In some of my layouts, I will reference the companion in order to split certain pages into equal sized sections. The table shows the exact numbers you will reference if drawing along with me.
I currently have versions for the following notebooks included in the download:
If your size isn’t listed, please comment below which size and type you’re using & I will create a version for you! Click here to see a folder with the sizes I’ve already made!
I’ve also included a Blank Space Ideas page in the Companion just in case you’re not wanting to track what I’m tracking. This will be an ever-growing list, and I’d love your suggestions to help this list grow! Here’s a YouTube video that shows exactly how to use the Journal Companion!
Lastly, you’ll get a blank gridded & numbered printable. Just in case you’re not ready to commit the layout to your own journal, but you still want to learn how to do it, print the gridded paper and draw your layout there! Then, you can decide whether you want to add to your journal or not! 🙂
Remember, this is supposed to be a fun class, and I will answer your questions along the way. I want to help you understand my process, so hopefully you can start designing your own layouts! The Live-Draw session typically doesn’t last more than an hour & I try to fit something else in at the end.
Please ask any questions in the comment section below — you’re probably not the only one with that question! 🙂
Past Live Sessions:
These are links inside the Life by Whitney Facebook group, so you must be a member to view. Join now by clicking here 🙂
(Relevant files are located in the event page if you want to draw along.)
- Live-Draw 1: The Sunshine Weekly Spread. August 20, 2017.
- Live-Draw 2: The Tri Weekly Spread. September 10, 2017.
- Live-Draw 3: Plan & Reflect. September 24, 2017.
- Live-Draw 4: Crooked Ladder. October 8, 2017.
- Live-Draw 5: The Overlap. October 22, 2017.
- Live-Draw 6: The Chevron. November 5, 2017.
- Live-Draw 7: The Fox. November 19, 2017.
- Live-Draw 8: The Ribbon. December 10, 2017.
- Live-Draw 9: The January 2018 Weekly Spread. January 7, 2018.
- Live-Draw 10: Goal Grid. January 21, 2018.
- Live-Draw 11: 8 in the Middle Weekly Spread. February 11, 2018.
- Live-Draw 12: March 2018 Monthly Spread. February 25, 2018.
- Live-Draw 13: Diagonal Days Weekly Spread. March 11, 2018.
- Live-Draw 14: April 2018 Monthly Spread. March 25, 2018.
- Live-Draw 15: Tracking Squares Weekly Spread with Desk Tour. April 8, 2018.
- Live-Draw 16: Rec X Weekly Spread. April 22, 2018.
- Live-Draw 17: Sunrays Weekly Spread. May 6, 2018.
- Live-Draw 18: Brick-by-Brick Weekly Spread & Create and Plan Bundle Flip-through. May 27, 2018.
- Live-Draw 19: Row Row Row Weekly Spread. June 10, 2018.
- Live-Draw 20: Header Styles, Giveaways & More! (Public). July 1, 2018.
- Live-Draw 21: Pocket Docket + Top 10 Weekly Spreads EVER Countdown. July 8, 2018.
- Live-Draw 22: August 2018 Monthly Spread. July 22, 2018.
- Live-Draw 23: You Name It (Weekly Spread). August 12, 2018. (Go with the Flow – Laura B. won!)
- Live-Draw 24: September 2018 Monthly Spread. August 26, 2018.
- Live-Draw 25: Circle Trackers + Giveaways