The following users are featured here! Click on a user to see their other photos:
@alirichartz1012, @bonjournal, @bujo_kdm, @cat_studies, @craftydeesigns,
@curiouslycursive, @emschwartzrdn, @inkbyjeng x 2, @journaleeen, @kpbujo,
@lilgirlsummers, @lilbloggernai, @marionb17, @sam.bujo, @simple.studies
Do you track your trips in your bullet journal? I love running across travel trackers when I’m searching on Instagram or Pinterest and there are just SO many ways to keep up with your vacations in a bullet journal or traveler’s notebook.
I’ve rounded up some creative spreads from Instagram that may give you some travel tracker inspiration! I love all of the packing list spreads too, and I’ve included a few that stood out, for example:
- a MASTER packing list to include check boxes for each of your family members.
- a general packing list with check boxes for certain trips listed
- a packing list with blanks for TO & FROM [your destination]
- a packing list with similar items grouped together
Other ways to track travel in your bullet journal include:
- Planning your trip
- “To EAT”
- “To DRINK”
- “To DO”
- “To SEE”
- Writing down (or drawing out) your best memories from your trip
- Adding photos, tickets, and maps from your travels
- Roadtrip tracking stops or destinations
- Countdown to your trip
- Scheduling activities for the family
- Bucket list (or map) for your “To-Travel” places with checkboxes
Subscribe below if you would like be the first to know about the latest inspiration galleries! Plus get exclusive subscriber freebies, tips & behind the scenes info!