Super Sturdy Material
Rotatable, Enhanced Ruler
The new lettered guides into equal-size sections, making it super easy to create your own designs & transfer pre-measured designs.
How do I use the Door Hanger?
What is the Door Hanger made out of and how long does it last?
What’s the difference between the original door hanger and the Pro?
The pro works with BOTH the Leuchtturm and Scribbles A5 journals – no more need to count boxes or dots anymore.
There’s also a new front message, new colors and a whole new design 🙂
Do I need to count my journal squares anymore?
Nope. The Pro measures it out for you. Just slip it under your page and use the guidelines.
How does the Door Hanger Pro save time?
By making it much easier to transfer my designs into your own journal! If you look at my spreads, you’ll now see letter measurements around the edges.
These letters correspond exactly to the letters on the door hanger pro, so you can easily measure and redraw your own.
How long will it last?
It will last at least 3 months (even if you use it every day).
Keep in mind, the more you use it as a ruler, the more ink marks you’ll get along the edges.
But that’s also why they come in packs of 2!
How do I clean the Pro?
If you get any ink smudges on the hanger, just use a damp cloth to wipe it off. It’s made of premium coated card stock that is hydrophobic.
How do I get one free?
Can I actually use it as a door hanger?
Of course! It has a slip-on handle hole so you can quickly hang it on your favorite door knob.
*Extra stuff to know...
- We ship domestically to all U.S. states (that’s all 48 contiguous states plus Alaska and Hawaii) for a flat rate specified at checkout.
- International shipping is also available for Door Hangers to the 180 countries sanctioned by USPS.
- Shipping costs … wait for it … $1 for U.S. customers … and only $2 for everyone else on planet earth!
- Door Hangers are fully refundable within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Learn more about Shipping and Refund requirements.
- Front-side messages only come in English, at the moment 🙂