Rotatable, Custom Ruler
How do I use the Door Hanger?
What is the Door Hanger made out of and how long does it last?
It is made out of premium 16 pt. card stock with two-sided colored gloss that is water-repellent. They’ll last at least 3 months.
How does the Door Hanger save time?
By making it much easier to transfer my designs into your own journal! If you look at my spreads, you’ll see measurement numbers around the edges. These numbers correspond exactly to the numbers on the door hangers, so you can easily measure and redraw your own.
What type of journal can I use the Door Hanger in?
It’s specifically made for Leuchtturm 1917 A5 dotted journal – 38 squares down x 26 across (each square is about ½ cm) – but it really works with any journal size as a ruler and measurement tool.
How long will it last?
It will last at least 3 months (even if you use it every day).
Keep in mind, the more you use it as a ruler, the more ink marks you’ll get along the edges.
But that’s also why they come in packs of 2!
How do I clean the Door Hanger?
If you get any ink smudges on the hanger, just use a damp cloth to wipe it off. It’s made of premium coated card stock that is hydrophobic.
How do I get one free?
Can I actually use it as a door hanger?
Of course! It has a slip-on handle hole so you can quickly hang it on your favorite door knob.
*Extra stuff to know...
- We ship domestically to all U.S. states (that’s all 48 contiguous states plus Alaska and Hawaii) for a flat rate specified at checkout.
- International shipping is also available for Door Hangers to the 180 countries sanctioned by USPS.
- Shipping costs … wait for it … $1 for U.S. customers … and only $2 for everyone else on planet earth!
- Door Hangers are fully refundable within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Learn more about Shipping and Refund requirements.
- Front-side messages only come in English, at the moment 🙂